Have you suffered from single, multiple or full tooth loss? At Taylor Dental Implants and Aesthetics our advanced implant placement and restorative procedures will help you re-gain your smile.
Placed with care and precision, Dr Mark Taylor’s dental implant treatments are optimised for both comfort and appearance. The replacement tooth is custom designed to match your natural teeth.
The dental implant is made of titanium which is bio-compatible with your jawbone. The bone will accept the implant and form a solid foundation for the prosthetic tooth replacement.
Find out more about dental implants:
With the option of single or multiple tooth replacement, Dr Taylor can expertly rejuvenate your smile. The process is delivered using functional and aesthetically pleasing restorations such as crowns, bridges or over-dentures.
Dr Mark Taylor also offers Immediate tooth replacements with implants
The immediate tooth replacement method using dental implants is a technique that involves the removal of a failing tooth and the placement of an implant in a single visit. In short, this treatment can be both time and cost effective.
This method is effective because it allows the implant to directly assume the place of the tooth, minimising the healing time that would otherwise be required. Since the healing time is shortened, the implant is capable of being restored with a crown straightaway.
Why Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants?
Tooth loss can have a devastating impact on your health and appearance of your smile…
Whether it is a result of an accident, decay or gum disease, the impact of tooth loss has the ability to affect the patient’s physical and psychological well-being.
In the long run, quite significantly, loss of teeth can be detrimental to the patient’s oral health and appearance.
- Changes in the bite as the remaining teeth shift to occupy the gap
- Deterioration of the jaw bone
- Gum recession
- A changed facial appearance created by tooth loss and the associated bone loss
If you are suffering from tooth loss, it is important to seek advice and restorative treatment as soon as possible to avoid any harmful long term effects. If you choose to restore your oral health at Taylor Dental Implants and Aesthetics, you will benefit by taking advantage of our onsite state of the art dental implant technologies at a cost effective price.
The Benefits Of Dental Implants
As one of the greatest advancements in restorative dentistry to date, dental implants offer a range of benefits to our patients…
A dental implant treatment offers:
1. A complete restoration:
- Dental implants are a permanent solution to tooth loss.
- These implants capture the natural feel and appearance of your existing teeth.
- This restorative treatment protects your bite by preventing the teeth from moving and rotating as each implant is well anchored into your jawbone.
2. Protection of your natural smile:
- With dental implants, your adjacent teeth will be retained (unlike a traditional bridge procedure where the adjacent teeth has to be shaved down).
- Dental implants help prevent the degeneration of your jaw bone.
- This procedure can reduce the risk of what is known as TMJ Disorders – TMJ stands for Temporomandibular Joints and the disorder relates to issues with the connecting muscles and joints on each side of your lower jaw.
- Dental implants may also reduce the chance of gum tissue shrinkage.
If you are seeking a comprehensive and permanent solution to your tooth loss, dental implants may be the ideal choice for you.
Dr Mark Taylor will customise your dental implant treatment addressing your specific needs once you’ve met him for your free consultation. We will facilitate you this treatment plan which will include a cost effective pricing to help you with your decision making.