Dental implant treatments offer a range of health and aesthetic benefits:
1. A complete restoration:
- Dental implants can be a permanent solution to tooth loss.
- Implants capture the natural feel and appearance of your existing teeth.
- This restorative treatment protects your bite by preventing your teeth from moving and rotating as each implant is well anchored into your jawbone.
2. Protect of your natural smile:
- With dental implants, your adjacent teeth will be retained (unlike a traditional bridge procedure where the adjacent teeth has to be shaved down).
- Dental implants help prevent the degeneration of your jaw bone.
- This procedure can reduce the risk of what is known as TMJ Disorders. TMJ stands for Temporomandibular Joints and the disorder relates to issues with the connecting muscles and joints on each side of your lower jaw.
- Dental implants may also reduce the chance of gum tissue shrinkage.
If you are seeking a comprehensive and permanent solution to your tooth loss, dental implants may be your ideal solution.
Dr Mark Taylor will customise your dental implant treatment by addressing your specific needs during your free consultation. He will then facilitate you with a treatment plan which will include a cost effective pricing to help you with your decision making.