If you are self-conscious about the appearance of your smile after tooth loss, or concerned about your dentures slipping when you speak or eat, dental implants may be your ideal option…
Dental implants are typically the most ideal choice to restore confidence in patients who have suffered from tooth loss as they:
- Restore your smile to full functionality allowing you to enjoy a greater variety of different foods otherwise challenging to eat with dentures.
- Enable you to speak with confidence.
- Restore a beautiful natural looking smile.
- Stimulate the jaw bone to reduce the risk of the jaw bone deterioration associated with tooth loss.
- Offer a long term solution, potentially lasting for a lifetime if cared for properly.
- Can be used to treat single, multiple and even total tooth loss.
Dental implants are stable, durable and long lasting restorations that offer seamlessly beautiful results. This permanent solution to tooth loss offers reliability, function and aesthetics to patients so they can smile with confidence again.